From: Fredrik Blomqvist (fredrik_blomqvist_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-11 16:17:42

"Matt Verona" <mattverona_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
>Hello, I was reviewing the View Template Library (VTL) - see
>http://www.zib.de/weiser/vtl/ ... and have a few questions regarding Views
>as applied to STL Maps.

>I was also wondering if Boost was planning to eventually provide a VTL-like
framework?

There's an aspiring view implementation by Roland Richter in the sandbox
which you might check out. He has also written a couple of nice papers on
the subject.
I would Definately like to see a view lib in boost! Although using the boost
iterator-adaptors you can achieve some of the effects right now.

Regards
// Fredrik Blomqvist