From: David Bergman (davidb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-11 20:38:11

Arkadiy wrote:

> "David Bergman" <davidb_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> > Arkadiy,
> >
> > Unfortunately, I cannot access the Boost upload area right now, for
> > some weird Yahoo Group membership problem. Would it be possible for
> > you to send that ZIP to me?
>
> I sent it to your address. Please let me know if you have
> any problems getting it.

Thanks - I got the ZIP.

I will look at it right away. I am also using a database API called DTL, by
the way, which has a similar philosophy (i.e., applying generic programming
techniques to relational databases) but act on underlying persistent "real"
relational databases.

[snip]

> RTL also has transaction support, and in general, tends to
> model a real database functionality, but with C++ interface
> (based on meta-programming) rather than with SQL.

Sounds, and looks, great (so far, I have still to dive into details)!

Would you consider the current version stable enough for production use? I
am implementing a crucial real-time system for a major financial
institution...

/David