From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-12 14:13:40

David Abrahams wrote:
> Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
>>Great! Let's give it a try. Who has to do what to start?
>

> Someone has to get BuildBot up and running. I'm too busy until at
> least 3/1. Rene said he might be able to try it earlier, but he only
> really has a sizeable chunk of time starting 3/1 as well.

And I have done some work toward this already... I have the different parts of
BuildBot installed. I'm in the process of making a configuration file (and
hence setting up CVS to send the right kind of emails). Unfortunately this is
the hard part. Documentation on BuildBot is a bit lacking, a familiar theme
:-), so it's a bit hard to decipher what I need to do. And since Brian's also
only has time to help after 3/1 it makes it even slower :-(

All I can say is.. _patience_ ;-)

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything