From: Paul A Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-19 10:55:08

As requested by Beman, I have purged all my math constants proposals,
except the latest version, from the files section.

I have also updated the copyright notices on the macro (36 decimal
digit) constants values, and posted these zipped.

Until we can agree a better method of presenting math constants, these
may save users surfing the net for individual values.

(Since some people seem to find the files section inaccessible, should
they be copied to the CVS sandbox too?)

Since the two files (to #define and #undef) are quite short, they are
also attached for your convenience.

Please tell me of any mistakes you find.

Paul

PS If anyone has any suggestions on solving the presentation problem
please say so.
Daniel Frey seems close to a portable solution, but "a miss is a good as
a mile" :-(
Type deduction seems the nub of the problem: can anything from FC++
help?

Paul A Bristow
+44 1539 561830 +44 7714 330204
mailto: pbristow_at_[hidden]