From: Pavol Droba (droba_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-20 03:54:46

Hi,

After the discussion here, it seems, that reasonable solution would
be the one summarized by Doug Gregor

> #include <boost/algorithm/string.hpp>
> - Includes all string algorithms, in namespace boost::algorithm

> #include <boost/algorithm/container.hpp>
> - Includes all container algorithms, in namespace boost::algorithm

> #include <boost/algorithm.hpp>
> - Includes all boost/algorithm/* and imports them all into namespace
> "boost" with using declarations.

My addtion is, that is might be better to do imports into "boost" namespace
in string.hpp resp. container.hpp headers.

Idea of subnamespaces seems to bring more burden then benefits. Ambiguity problems
has not been identified with the respect to the algorithm library.

If anybody have serious objections, please state them now. Otherwise, this policy
should be adopted by all algorithms libraries. I will adapt string algo library
to follow this.

Regards,

Pavol