From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-23 13:12:22

Release 9.1 available at:

The sandbox version is also updated, but the ViewCVS
tool has some delay and changes are not visible yet. Minor
changes in the code and a big overhaul of the docs.

I've rewritten a major portion of the documentation, and
now the reference reflects the existence of sequenced
indices as well as prior, regular indices. I'd very much
appreciate if proofreaders can indicate on the
understandability of the reference (things are a little more
abstract now.)

The tutorial, which is the only part left to rewrite to
accommodate new sequenced index types, remains
untouched as of now. Again, if some kind soul with
skills at writing English volunteers to help rewrite the
tutorial, my eternal gratitude would go to her/him
(I'm suspicious I don't have perspective enough to
write some good introductoy material on the
library.)

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo