From: Paul A Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-07 12:54:37

I believe it is in the files section math constants - second try by
Daniel Frey.

Daniel Frey's constant library milestone 2

/MathConstants/constant_library_m2_v1.tgz 21 Aug 2003

(The typeof using version is _v2 dated 24 Jan 2004

A test (and views on the sighnificance of the result) would most
helpful.
(Or even better if you can say if any workaround is possible).

Thanks

Paul

Paul A Bristow
+44 1539 561830 +44 7714 330204