From: Bronek Kozicki (brok_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-07 18:03:37

On Sun, 7 Mar 2004 22:53:43 -0000, Paul A Bristow wrote:

> Many thanks - that is most helpful and may eventually solve the problem.

It's just a beginning :) anyway, Jim Apple pointed out that using
namespace qualifier can fix *this* problem, indeed it did. After
changing line 18 of example.cc (example.cpp on my computer) to:

template< typename T > struct pi_value : constant_value< boost::math::pi_value, T > {};

I received nice INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR. Now I need to reproduce this
error in some smaller sample code, and then post it to MS newsgroups.
This task have to wait (it's midnight here in Poland, and I have plenty
of work starting tommorow morning - deadlines are killing me :( ).

Kind regards

B.