From: Daniel Frey (d.frey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-08 14:11:19

Daniel Frey wrote:
> As the documentation is making only slow progress (that's not: "no
> progress" :), I think I'll try to hack together a non-typeof-version to
> give you some more stuff to test. Maybe this evening, otherwise it will
> be by the end of the week.

OK, I uploaded a new version (m3) to the files section. It fixes the bug
with the template template parameter mentioned and it doesn't use
typeof. You can reenable typeof (and thus added functionality) by
defining BOOST_HAS_TYPEOF in the new header file constant/config.hpp.
The example-program included (which is still the same as in m2) works
without the typeof, but the unit-library examples won't work. This is
IMHO not a big problem as we can add better workaround for missing
typeof later (other Boost-libs show what's possible, see bind/lambda).
The m3-version should thus be a standard conformant version which can be
tested on any compiler. Please give it a try and report results (and
probably analysis and workarounds when it fails) here, thanks.

Regards, Daniel