From: Pavol Droba (droba_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-12 04:42:16

Hi,

I need somebody, that can help me out with a problem with codewarior and/or vacpp.
Regressions are failing on these compilers due to incorrect classification of std::string and
std::list. It seems, that the template signature for classes differs from
standatard ( std::list<T,Alloct> ) and so, the sequence_traits are not recognizing these
classes.

Please, if somebody have an access to these compilers, check the singnature of them,
and send it on the list. There might be another porblem as well, but I cannot figure
it out right now.

Regards,

Pavol