From: Hanson, Iain (iain.hanson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-04-01 11:46:17

[ snip ]

> Though I would certainly found such a class useful, I'm not
> sure if its
> place is Boost.
> Seems too domain-specific to me.
> Why not sourceforge, or maybe flipCode or any of the more
> game/graphics-centric repositories.

Unfortunately, most of them don't write generic code and I think that you are
being a little pessermistic with regard to applicable domains.

However, even if this was their only domain of applicableity, I'm not sure
that it is any more restrictive than octonion & quaterion that are already in boost.

/ikh

#include <std_disclaimer>

Everything following this line has been provided courtsey of my ISP and I have no control over it.

This message is for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you received this message in error please delete it and notify us. If this message was misdirected, CSFB does not waive any confidentiality or privilege. CSFB retains and monitors electronic communications sent through its network. Instructions transmitted over this system are not binding on CSFB until they are confirmed by us. Message transmission is not guaranteed to be secure.