From: David Rostowsky (drostowsky_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-04-02 10:50:49

I figured out my problem now that I saw the code works in your environment.
That clued me right off the bat that if it works in your environment and not
mine, that my compiler options arent set up to make Python/Boost happy. I
was using the default options for a Console App in VS7.Net. Well, the
default option entails disabling RTTI. Once I turned RTTI on, everything
worked perfect!

Thanks for your help! Boost and Python rule!
Dave