From: Richard Hadsell (hadsell_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-04-27 17:01:08

Rene Rivera wrote:

> In the mean time you should be able to specify the location directly.
> In your case (from the above comments) use these options:
>
> -sINTEL_VERSION=80 -sINTEL_PATH=/usr/local/intel/compiler80/ia32

I did that (just the INTEL_PATH variable). The docs were clear about
how to make it work. I just thought you should know that they were
mistaken about being able to figure it out from the location of iccvars.sh.

> I have a question though, normally the Intel compiler installs to
> /opt/intel. How did you make it install to /usr/local?

I have never installed the compiler myself, but our sys admin says that
the compiler's installation script prompts you early on, just after
asking about the license file, for where you want to install it.

--
Dick Hadsell			914-259-6320  Fax: 914-259-6499
Reply-to:			hadsell_at_[hidden]