From: Thorsten Ottosen (nesotto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-05-04 22:07:25

Hi Fredrik,

Thanks for your review.

| >- What is your evaluation of the implementation?
| Would it make sense to treat a boost two-tuple as a collection similar to
| std::pair?

I guess it would. Maybe tuple<X,Y> should inherit from std::pair<X,Y> to make this work
no matter where we use std::pair?

| Perhaps also boost::compressed_pair?

what use would it be if one iterator was missing?

| >- What is your evaluation of the documentation?
| Looks OK. I miss an index.html file in the top directory.

Hartmut told me the index.html should be in the parent dir.

| I like colors, so perhaps use the boost-book stylesheets?

ok.

|Or ideally a full
| boost-book transfer I guess.

If there is a tool that can convert; otherwise I would be reluctant.

| Shouldn't the docs and examples recommend using unqualified calls to
| begin()/end()
| to support ADL? (present in the 'find' example for example)

they should at least discuss the trade-off involved. And I guess unqualified calls should
be preferred as in

void foo( C& c )
{
   using namespace boost;