From: Jon Kalb (jonkalb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-05-07 14:32:32

Yes I'm alarmed about that.

I looked at the graph library docs on the web site and they don't say
anything at all about copyright or license (that I could find).

I think we are (unintentionally) misleading people. People have a right
to assume that any library that we have accepted has met the submission
requirements which include the license requirements from
http://boost.org/more/lib_guide.htm#License. We simply can't include a
library that doesn't meet these requirements.

I think we need to pull the graph library from the current release and
put a note on the website explaining the situation until we get it
resolved. I realize that this is a pretty drastic move, but I feel this
situation calls Boost's integrity into question and that calls for swift
and decisive action.

How was this not caught during the review?

--
Jon Kalb