From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-05-14 08:34:26

> http://zigzag.cs.msu.su:7813/iterators/eof_iterator.hpp

Interesting. I have very similar design that I call input_iterator facade.
The only difference is that I do not have found_eof() interface. Instead I
use result value of get method. So increment looks like:

void increment()
{
    m_valid = static_cast<Derived&>(*this).get();
}

Unfortunately new design does not allow you to call get in constructor. I
even thought to present version that uses mixed old/new design with
input_iterator_facde accepting policy that implements get method.

 Anyway why don't we add something like this in iterator library. I found it
quite usefull (tokeen_iterator could use it for example)

Gennadiy.