From: Reece Dunn (msclrhd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-05-22 06:22:47

Hartmut Kaiser wrote:
>Reece Dunn wrote:
> > I have this in my implementation if you want to take a look,
> > along with
> > several other changes to the flex_string implementation.
>
>Yes please send it to me (perhaps privately). I'll have to make some
>changes
>anyway, so I'll try to incorporate your fix along the lines.

It is available on the sandbox
(boost-sandbox/boost/fixed_string/detail/basic_string_impl.hpp). Feel free
to incorporate any of my changes.

NOTE: My version is still slightly defective because it uses std::allocator<
value_type >::pointer for the iterator type, but I aim to fix this at some
point.

Also, I am wondering how good are flex_string and my basic_string_impl
(based on flex_string) at handling rope-like containers and iterators.

Regards,
Reece