From: John Mulhern (jfmulhern_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-06-10 21:15:15

Of course those of us that do not dwell in the land of Windows are very
interested in Boost working better on various *nix platforms whether or
not we participate directly in any particular email thread. So if you
take it off-list then we don't learn of the foibles of the many
compilers we work with nor the clever work-arounds that are discussed on
this list.

Just another thought.