From: Chuck Allison (chuck_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-06-12 15:05:18

Hello Dave,

Saturday, June 12, 2004, 11:01:35 AM, you wrote:

brlbo> "Chuck Allison" <chuck_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
brlbo> news:15110019883.20040611130022_at_freshsources.com...
>> [...]
>> David Abrahams suggested I could send you an announcement
>> on this list. For some time now (since last October, actually) a
>> group of C++ luminaries have been discussing the virtues and
>> possibilities of a peer-reviewed source for the C++ community.

brlbo> Is it likely there will be a print edition in the future? If so, is there a
brlbo> timetable for it's appearance?

brlbo> Dave

We have discussed having a periodic (annual?) print anthology (a la
C++ Gems), but of course, we haven't even launched yet, so we're
getting ahead of ourselves. With sufficient success/resources, the
answer is "yes".

--
Best regards,
 Chuck