From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-06-14 09:34:15

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 20:12:26 -0400, Jody Hagins wrote

> I may be one of the last remaining tree-killers, but I really wish there
> was an easy way to print out the documentation.

Documentation in boost-book can be translated to pdf and then printed. Of
course, if you just print everything, you are going to kill alot of trees. We
have been doing some work to convert date-time to boost book and the pdf docs
(including the full generated reference section) weighs in at ~250 pages.
Nonetheless, I believe it would be highly valueable to be able to print boost
docs.

Jeff