From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-06-24 04:55:19

Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:

> As you can see from the first milestone's description, at this point
> I'd like to collect everybody's plans for the release (for those
> developers who do plan to do something, of cource), with approximate
> dates, so that we have a better understanding of how everything is
> going to fall together. Please post these plans to the list with
> "[1.32 Plan]" prefix in the subject.

These are the things that I more or less plan for program_options:

1. Add markup for the current failures on Windows. I've done all workarounds I
planned.
2. Finally get some results on gcc2.95-stlport. I expect that the library
should work there, but due to Boost.Test failure I don't have any results.
3. Try to make Sun compiler happy. I'm comitted a workaround some time ago,
but tests on Solaris were not run since then.
4. Check dynamic linking on Windows.

- Volodya