From: Edward Diener (eddielee_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-05 21:54:10

David Abrahams wrote:
> "Edward Diener" <eddielee_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
>> David Abrahams wrote:
>
>>> Actually, discerning that you probably meant
>>> libs/concept_check/using_concept_check.htm and searching the whole
>>> file for 'applicatino' finding nothing and replying to your post
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>> was easier than adding a new Boost developer to the project. If
>>> you're concerned about saving work for others, please post a
>>> _patch_ next time.
>>
>> "Example
>> Getting back to the earlier motivating example, one good applicatino
>> of concept checks would be to insert function_requires() at the top
>> of std::stable_sort() to make sure the template parameter type models
>> RandomAccessIterator."
>
> That's not a patch... but as I was trying to say, the text is already
> correct in CVS.

My WinCVS is now dead on my machine but I could have sweared when I last
updated the file, earlier today, it showed the error. I am glad the typo has
been fixed in the meantime. No doubt there is a way to generate a CVS patch
and I might be able to figure it out by next year <g> . Yes, I find CVS, and
all its equivalences, a gruesome joke on programmers.