From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-13 08:20:18

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 03:18:38 -0500, Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote
> According to http://tinyurl.com/25ar3, the following libraries appear
> to be in a particularly untidy state:
>
> - Date/time, http://tinyurl.com/563b7

We have been and will continue to work this. However, we added wstream and
other features (awhile ago now) which are simply not supported in many
compilers. So we will just be marking these failed.

In addition, we have stopped 'covering up' for bad compilers / standard
libraries. In the past we had macros that would swap out some tests on VC6
and other compilers to make the tests look better. We've now removed these
and are letting these tests fail. So again we need to mark more tests as
failing. I believe this will help people better understand the limits of
using old compilers, etc...

As for the boost book conversion -- all the xml is all checked in. I just
need to do the changes in the top level. Probably later today.

Jeff