From: Pavol Droba (droba_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-14 17:50:32

Hi,

During the review of the string_algo library, there was a request for better
specification of exception safety in the lib.

I have put some info into the docs, but I'm not sure if it is correct and sufficient.
Could some of you, that had lead the discussion about this topic (namely David Abrahams or David B. Held)
check it out and tell me your opinion?
I'm open to any suggestions. I want to make it reasonable and correct.

I have written a general paragraph about the basic guarantee here:

http://tinyurl.com/639ex

and there are notes besides several algorithms like this:
http://tinyurl.com/4yqp8

Thanks,

Pavol