From: val salamakha (v_s_ha_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-20 17:14:21

Dear Alexander and Peter,

I would like to pay your attention to ACE
Sychronization Wrapper Facades/see Chapter 10 C++
Network Programming, Volume 1, Douglas C. Schmidt,
Stephen D. Huston/.
ACE is a reliable open source library which is
available at http://deuce.doc.wustl.edu/Download.html.
It is a cross-platformed toolkit. Look at the mutex
implementation that can work safely on the different
platforms including Win32.
It is more than 10 years experience of qualified
developers. Use the patterns and experience.

Regards

Valery Salamakha