From: val salamakha (v_s_ha_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-21 19:01:05

--- Alexander Terekhov <terekhov_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> val salamakha wrote:
>
> [... ACE ...]
>
> > It is more than 10 years experience of qualified
> > developers. Use the patterns and experience.
>
> "I would not recommend ACE library to a friend."
> (selm=opsaq8yiryti5cme%40my.ipcb.mos)

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3D4EBE2F.97E29972%40web.de

Thank you for links. I looked at the discussion
concerning ancient ACE 5.1.12 4 years ago, corrected
your code a little bit (create players in main(..))and
started your samples tennis and tennisb.
I see nothing wrong in work of the samples under ACE
release 5.4.1, Win XP, Intel IV 3 Ghz.

So I cannot share your opinion - life is dynamic. The
ACE has a lot of patterns that could be used to solve
some problems in programming. The patterns could be
re-written using modern C/C++ language features and
some of the patterns have been seen in new thread
libraries.

take care,

Valery