From: Stefan Slapeta (stefan_nospam__at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-22 06:40:01

The following regressions seem to be special to Intel 8:

- numeric/uBLAS
The only way to solve this seems at the moment not to use the
"Multithreaded Debug DLL" runtime. When we can isolate the problem,
Intel should investigate.

- Python
The slice test case is failing! Any ideas?

- random
error: no operator "<<" matches these operands
I've not heard any comment in the last days about that. Any ideas?

Aleksey, could we have a link to
http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/developer/python.html
on the boost regression site? I can't find any link to this page anywhere.

I'm now going to leave now and I'll return on Sunday. I don't know if I
can manage to get the regressions being run automatically, otherwise you
get the next results for Intel 8 + CW 9 on Sunday.

Stefan