From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-24 21:31:09

On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 18:47:34 -0700, Stephan T. Lavavej wrote
> I figured out how to use bcp. See the results at:
>
> http://stl.nuwen.net/bsl.html

> * Some people have files under the BSL, but not all of them.
> Example (I'm picking on him because I've talked to him): Jeff
> Garland. He's listed as having files under the BSL, and he's not in
> "Authors we need for the BSL", so he doesn't have any non-BSL files.
> However, many date_file files are listed in "Files With No
> Recognisable License".

I love to be picked on ;-) I don't want to rediscuss the lack of licenses in
files issue -- see recent archives. However, all code files in date_time have
BSL licensing and copyright -- the documents clearly indicate date-time is
licesnsed under BSL. Most of the files lacking licenses are html files which
will be removed from the 1.32 release before it ships, anyway -- we've
converted to boost-book. If you want to add me to the blanket list, no problem.

> * From what I've heard on the list, "William E Kempf" hasn't been
> seen in quite some time. He should be contacted.

The latest discussion is to rewrite Boost.threads -- just about everything has
already been tried to reach Bill.

> * The following organizations (or people with really, really weird
> names) hold copyrights to non-BSL libraries. They should be contacted.
>
> Cadenza New Zealand Ltd
> CrystalClear Software Inc

This is my company and I think date-time is the only place you will find this
copyright -- and all of this has been converted to BSL, so I'm thinking there
is a problem with the audit. But if you need blanket permission for
CrystalClear Software copyrighted material, no problem -- I own the company --
it's granted.

Jeff