From: JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-25 07:24:28

----- Mensaje original -----
De: "Stephan T. Lavavej" <stl_at_[hidden]>
Fecha: Domingo, Julio 25, 2004 3:47 am
Asunto: [boost] [Important For All Boost Contributors] BSL Status Update

[...]
> * I know I've seen the following people post to the Boost list
> recently. They should be contacted about adding themselves to
> blanket-permission.txt.
>
> Joaquín Mª López Muñoz

This is me. Wrt to the license status of Boost.MultiIndex,

* All files that appear under "Files With No Recognisable Licence"
do have a BSL License and a proper (c). Is the wording wrong, or is
it the bot's fault? Could anyone take a look please? Thanx.
* There are a couple of trivial files without (c) or license,
I'll have them fixed tomorrow.
* The following files

boost/multi_index/detail/ord_index_node.hpp
boost/multi_index/detail/ord_index_ops.hpp
boost/multi_index/ordered_index.hpp

have portions based on SGI STL source code, but IMHO they have
underwent enough rewriting so that the SGL license does not
longer apply to them. The original SGL text appears (after
BSL text) as a courtesy only. Could any expert give advice on
this? Do those files really retain SGL license?

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo