From: Momchil Velikov (velco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-01 03:08:36

    Doug> On Jul 31, 2004, at 7:12 PM, Momchil Velikov wrote:
>> Why should I look at the license? Is it the thing that grants me
>> rights? And if it grants me rights conditionally, can I ignore the
>> conditions?

    Doug> This discussion has continued far beyond its relevance to Boost.

  I don't think so. The discussion is still about the original
question, does Boost License permit distribution of derived works and
where that follows from?

    Doug> you have a specific question regarding the Boost license that is not
    Doug> answered by the existing web page for the license or the license text
    Doug> itself

  The answer, given on the web page is clear. Justification is not.

~velco