From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-02 14:49:42

David Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> writes:

>> Indeed. Do you plan to look into it? If not, I'd appreciate if you
>> marked Boost.Python as unusable with this toolset.
>
> I did plan to look at it on my vacation, but it appears my Linux
> machine is unreachable via ssh from the outside for some reason :(.
>
> I have serious doubts that the library is actually unusable with
> Intel 8/Linux though. It looks like the library is failing to build,
> perhaps due to a config problem at the test site. I can't tell,
> though, because the new test reports don't seem to show library build
> failures.

Martin, are you aware that if Python is built with Intel C++, you
need to use "<stdlib>default" in your BUILD selection?

Aleksey, can you do something to arrange that when a library needed by
a test fails to build, the output is browsable through the regression
log?

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting