From: Johan Nilsson (johan.nilsson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-05 01:46:32

"Bronek Kozicki" <brok_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> Roland wrote:
> >> What happens if you compile whole solution to separate .lib (static
> >> library), then link this library to some other project using TLS and
> >> threads? This did not work for me (under MSVC6)...
> >
> > What did you observe?
>
> callbacks are not called

Excuse me for jumping into the middle of the conversation.

If this is the case, could it be that the linker discards the symbols as
they are not obviously referenced by the .exe code? Could you try to force
the librarian to reference those symbols (under VC7.1 it's the /INCLUDE:
option for the lib - don't have access to VC6 at the moment).

// Johan