From: Bronek Kozicki (brok_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-05 03:07:47

Johan Nilsson wrote:
> If this is the case, could it be that the linker discards the symbols as
> they are not obviously referenced by the .exe code? Could you try to force
> the librarian to reference those symbols (under VC7.1 it's the /INCLUDE:
> option for the lib - don't have access to VC6 at the moment).

Bingo! I've added to test project:
#pragma comment(linker, "/include:_p_thread_callback")
and it works now. I'm attaching MSVC6 project for others to try it :)

Last thing that is working not quite as expected is that if I link to
dynamic runtime CRT (/MD or /MDd), on_process_exit is not called. I will
look into it later.

B.

** **
** WARNING: This email contains an attachment of a very suspicious type. **
** You are urged NOT to open this attachment unless you are absolutely **
** sure it is legitmate. Opening this attachment may cause irreparable **
** damage to your computer and your files. If you have any questions **
** about the validity of this message, PLEASE SEEK HELP BEFORE OPENING IT. **
** **
** This warning was added by the IU Computer Science Dept. mail scanner. **