From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-12 10:33:27

Message: 6
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 23:46:32 -0500
From: Rene Rivera <grafik.list_at_[hidden]>
Subject: To:

Robert Ramey wrote:

>> Actually I'm not doing the testing. I'm just relying
>> on the table of test results which refers to compiler "CW" So I don't
>>really
>> know what version it is.

>It's 9.2, or possibly 9.3. Stefan should really label the version.

>Stefan: if you tell me which version you are running I can add a toolset
>into CVS for it.

Hmmm so the current set of facts is:

Ramey:CWPro 9.2 in debug mode - fails export tests
Rivera:CWPro 8.3 in release mode - fails export tests
Stephan:CWPro 9.2?3 in ? mode - passes export tests.

Its not clear to me how to address this. I would love to know what I'm doing
differently than Stephan is. We're using the same tool set - cwpro9 or are
we? Shouldn't the heading on the results table correspond to the toolset
name?

I'm using the toolset labeled cwpro9 - is this the correct one to use?

Robert Ramey