From: Christoph Ludwig (cludwig_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-13 07:12:31

Hi,

On Fri, Aug 13, 2004 at 01:21:51PM +0200, Rob Lievaart wrote:
> The load tests need the output of the save tests, but they are not run in
> that
> order. If you run the tests again, then the output from the previous run
> should still be there, and then you can see if they actually pass or not

Thanks. I re-ran the regression tests and now 100% of the
serialization tests pass. (gcc 3.4.1 / i686-pc-linux-gnu)

How about the attached patch to avoid other users running the
regression tests raising false alarms again? (The test programms
output to stderr is included in the log, isn't it?)

Regards

Christoph

--
http://www.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/TI/Mitarbeiter/cludwig.html