From: Michael Stevens (Michael.Stevens_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-25 04:07:53

Hello Bronek,

> I have received updated <cmath> from Comeau and it contains all
> necessary functions - I just removed your workaround on my machine and
> performed tests, everything is fine. If anybody is interested, I can
> send out fixed <cmath> file for libcomo 31. Support for Comeau compiler
> is incredibly responsive, I think they treat it personally ;-)

Excellent. I think we can now assume the problem will not exist in future
libcomo versions. I have made the uBLAS config.hpp library version dependant
on this assumption..

#if defined (__COMO__) && ! defined (BOOST_STRICT_CONFIG)

// Missing std::abs overloads for float types in <cmath> are in <cstdlib>
#if defined(__LIBCOMO__) && (__LIBCOMO_VERSION__ <= 31)
#include <cstdlib>
#endif

#endif

Michael