From: Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve (rwgk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-25 17:00:28

--- Markus_Schöpflin <markus.schoepflin_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> > Which switches do you want to add to the toolset?
>
> -model ansi

I just installed the latest cxx version, V6.5-041 from July 2004. Unfortunately
the "unresolved symbol" messages persist, at least when compiling with -std
strict_ansi. Almost two years ago I reported this to (then) Compaq and they
acknowledged it is the compiler's fault, but apparently nothing was done to
resolve the problem. Looks like I will have to continue using the default
(-model arm). :(
Ralf