From: Stefan Slapeta (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-26 11:34:14

Bronek Kozicki <brok_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Apparently "libboost_test_exec_monitor.lib" being linked is
> singlethreaded, while "libboost_program_options.lib" is
multithreaded.
> This reasults in two different versions of static CRT being brought
into
> single excutable, thus error.

Hi all,

I've reported this problem a week ago but I didn't have enough time to
fix it (the problem is definitely that there are two runtime libraries
linked together). I'm currently on vacation and my access to the web
is restricted to internet cafes. I'll look into it when I'm back next
week (however, I'm no bjam expert either).

Stefan