From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-26 23:03:05

Aleksey Gurtovoy <agurtovoy_at_[hidden]> writes:

>> > A link?
>>
>> See here
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/287uk
>>
>> and here
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/3ckkc
>>

> There is nothing about a missing directory in there. The failures say

FYI, if there are no files in that directory of the repository, cvs
will generally not create the directory on update/checkout. Not sure
what's happening here, but you might just have to add a dummy file to
ensure it gets created.

That said, Boost tests should be able to be run from a read-only CVS
tree, so if you're creating files you probably ought to do it
elsewhere (like /tmp/...).

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting