From: Bronek Kozicki (brok_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-08-27 07:47:16

While examining some error in regression tests I have noticeed that this
error does not appear when I'm starting bjam in "test" directory of
library. It does however appear in regression test. Reason for this
discrepancy is that regression tests are always started from
boost/status/Jamfile , and this Jamfile contains number of settings for
specific tests ; thus when test started from different Jamfile (like the
one in test directory) these settings are not applied, effectively both
Jamfiles produce different results.

I hope it's possible to move all these library-specific settings into
specific Jamfiles in test directories? Right now it might be quite
difficult to fix regression errors for someone not willing to run full
regression tests.

B.