From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-01 21:12:41

Carlo Wood <carlo_at_[hidden]> writes:

> Is there a difference in this case? In the end the path must be
> completed, or you cannot check if it exists, period.
> I am sorry - but it is clear you have no idea what I am talking about
> from which I have to conclude that you didn't read my previous posts.
>
> Never mind then.

Carlo, you're displaying an unreasonably petulant attitude. Part of
what makes Boost effective is that people work together to understand
problems. Not least because of Beman's recent personal circumstances,
he deserves a patient helping hand to understand what you're
proposing. If you're going to say "never mind then" every time
someone fails to quickly grasp and accept your ideas, this is not an
environment in which you will be able to operate effectively.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting