From: Neal D. Becker (ndbecker2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-02 13:30:55

Stefan Seefeld wrote:

> [...]

`-fno-rtti'
     Disable generation of information about every class with virtual
     functions for use by the C++ runtime type identification features
     (`dynamic_cast' and `typeid'). If you don't use those parts of
     the language, you can save some space by using this flag. Note
     that exception handling uses the same information, but it will
     generate it as needed.