From: Jonathan Turkanis (technews_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-05 10:44:39

"John Torjo" <john.lists_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> Dear boosters,
>
> Due to the fact that IOStreams review is extended until 11th of sept, I
> was wondering if it would be better for you to review the Output
> Formatters library starting as 12th of Sept.
>
> Otherwise, it'll go as planned, starting two days from now - on the 7th.
> Suggestions are welcome.

Personally, I'd prefer that you delay the Output Formatters review. While there
has been much thoughtful discussion about my library, I'm hoping that a few more
reviewer will have time to take a close look at its implementation. Having two
reviews at the same time will make this less likely.

The fact that the More IO and IOStreams reviews overlapped was not such a big
deal since the libraries themselves overlap and More IO is fairly small.

Best Regards,
Jonathan Turkanis