From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-05 14:24:34

On 8/30/04 5:44 PM, "Miro Jurisic" <macdev_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> How hard would it be to have the review schedule include a link to the library
> download? I am trying to accommodate the following workflow (which I find
> convenient):
>
> 1. Lurk on the list
> 2. Notice people reviewing something I am interested in
> 3. Go to a web page and click to download it for review
>
> Usually if I have to grovel through the mail archives for the library snapshot
> I end up saying "too busy now" until it's too late :-/

The announce mailing list we use to notify about new releases is also
supposed to be for notifications for reviews _and_ their results! The past
two reviews haven't been put through the announcement list. The whole
purpose of that is so lurkers (like Miro) don't have to risk missing
critical steps in the Boost process.

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie