From: Rodolfo Schulz de Lima (rodolfo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-05 22:34:34

Hi, I'm using boost::program_options for the first time and noticed
that when compiling a program that uses it using gcc's -Wall, it
spits out a warning about an unused function parameter:
/usr/include/boost-1_32/boost/program_options/value_semantic.hpp:137:
warning: unused parameter 'value_store'

Can this be corrected? It's just annoying when using -Werror. Since I've
seen warnings in other libraries as well, I wonder why those ones aren't
being caught in boost's test summary (on the home page). Just adding
-Wall to the compiler option would suffice.

Regards,
rod