From: Aaron W. LaFramboise (aaronrabiddog51_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-13 22:44:19

Simon Meiklejohn wrote:
> From my perspective developing interactive telephony applications this
> problem is an example of a more general one. Heres the outline of a
> solution that I've been using

I'm glad to have read your detailed description of your experience.

A conclusion I draw from this is that a general event handling system
must have the ability to get events handled in the right thread context.
  Having an easy and seamless thread affinity design might pay great
rewards. I think my multiplexor design, which I will post soon, can
correctly handle these sorts of cases where its important to get thread
affinity right.

Aaron W. LaFramboise