From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-15 07:19:46

I've made a set of summaries for BSL conformance available at
http://freespace.virgin.net/boost.regex/index.html

There's one summary per library + one for all of Boost, I'd encourage
everyone to take a look to see whether their work can be used under the BSL
alone, or if there are non-BSL dependencies that they rely upon.

Note that there are one or two cases where dependencies are found that are
not real: filesystem for example ends up being shown as dependent upon the
Graph lib (not under the BSL), but this is an illusion, based on
iterator_adapters pulling in some python headers, which leads to a presumed
dependence upon the python source. In most cases though the information
shown should be accurate.

Regards,

John.