From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-20 06:02:58

Peter Dimov writes:
> Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:
>> Peter,
>>
>> Could you please comment on "bind_cv_test" and "bind_stateful_test"
>> tests' failures on all Intel compilers on Linux --
>> http://tinyurl.com/5p3or?
>
> Seemed like a compiler bug to me (wrong overload being called) last
> time I looked at the logs. If someone'd like to investigate further,
> I'd be grateful.

Anyone?

>> Should we mark these up as expected?
>
> "Expected" turns red failures into yellow failures, right?

Green, actually, but with a link to a corresponding note/explanation.

> If so, and the failure is indeed a compiler bug,

That's basically what I wanted to know -- is it?

> then yes, we should mark them as expected.

OK, unless somebody proves otherwise, I'm going to mark the failures
as expected with a comment saying that it's a compiler bug.

--
Aleksey Gurtovoy
MetaCommunications Engineering