From: Michael Glassford (glassfordm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-20 09:49:55

"Aleksey Gurtovoy" <agurtovoy_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> Michael Glassford writes:
> > "Aleksey Gurtovoy" <agurtovoy_at_[hidden]> wrote in message

> > > Aaron,
> > >
> > > Thanks for the information. I'm going to mark the corresponding
> > > failure as expected, then, with the following note:
> > >
> > > This functionality has not been implemented yet. The library
> > > developers plan to implement it for the next release.
> > >

> > Yes, this is what should be done. Thanks.
>
> For the rest of the list:
>
> CodeWarrior 8.3

Yes.

> Borland 5.6.4

Yes.

> Intel C++ 7.1 (for Windows)

I'm not sure. Since Intel 8 passes, it would be good to see if Intel
7.1 could pass too.

> as well, right?

I believe CW9.3 should be marked as well. It's actually passing for
some reason, but I don't understand how it could; Stefan Slapeta is
looking into it. I think it would be best to mark it as an expected
failure so that the results show that its passing the tests is
unexpected, at least until we figure out that why.

Possibly also VC7. VC6 and VC7.1 are supported, but I don't believe
anyone ever looked into whether VC7 worked. Since the regression test
is failing, it looks like either additional work is needed to support
it or it should be marked as an expected failure for now.

Thanks,

Mike