From: SourceForge.net (noreply_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-22 02:09:08

Support Requests item #1032391, was opened at 2004-09-22 07:09
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=207586&aid=1032391&group_id=7586

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi,

I want to run a project under Visual .Net 2003 using
boost1.31.0 and STLport. Compilation and linking runs
perfect. But if I start the excecutable the debugger
terminates with an "Access violation" error at at line 97
in _construct.h of STLport.
I posted this message to the STLport forum. They told
me that this could also be a bug in the boost library
because before this error occurs some boost functions
are called.
So are there any known bugs using boost together with
STLport und Visual .Net?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks a lot

Andi